Saturday, March 30, 2013

unglued devotional by lysa terkeurst


UNGLUES DEVTIONAL
60 DAYS OF IMPERFECT PROGRESS
BY: LYSA TERKEURST
I received this book through BOOKSNEEZE.COM. It was sent to me for free with the promise of me reviewing it and posting my review on my own blog, as a 2nd place… I use amazon.com for that one.
I am not very good at doing reviews. But the more I do them; I guess I will get better.
This is my 2nd book to read from Lysa. I am actually rereading Made to Crave.
By reading this book.. I realized how many times I have been unglued, and how at those times I was left empty. By reading this devotional, I have learned that I am not alone. God was and IS right there beside me.  
 Each day there is a bible verse, then a thought, and then finally Lysa shares ways to deal with the many ways that we can be unglued on the inside.
I have shared some of the daily passages with my mom and a few friends.
This will be a book that will be well read.. And marked with ink... it will be nice to see the growth.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment