Monday, April 2, 2012

Love you more The Divine Surprise of Adopting My Daughter,

I received  Love you more The Divine Surprise of Adopting My Daughter, from Booksneeze for free. With my promise to give a review of the book. I am not paid for this review.

I was adopted at birth. I do not know when I was told, but I always remember that I was adopted and some how felt different. I know many that have been adopted and some feel the same and others always felt like they always felt they fit in.

I really enjoyed how Jenifer shared her story. They stayed strong even in the down times. As they adopt Mia she tells about it with her journey with God. She shares what it was like adopting from another country. I know little about this and it was nice to learn how it is done.
All through this process she share her journey with family and friends.

I would recommend this book to anyone considering adopting along with anyone that wants to read a very spiritual story

No comments:

Post a Comment