Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our Lat great Hope By Ronnie Fyold


Our Last Great Hope
By Ronnie Floyd

I received this book through Booksneeze.com. For receiving it I voluntarily said I would give my own review upon reading the book. I will not be paid for this review.

Ronnie shows us that we all need to start redoing the things we do. That by doing this we will help to change the future and the way of thinking, acting and believing. Through all the different media outlets there are we see and hear many things that are not true. This has made people into uncaring and loving people.

For me sometimes it is hard for me to know what is real and not in the news. It seems that each “outlet” wants to be the first, the most exciting, shocking, heartwarming.. you get the picture.

Ronnie aslo questions us in many ways through out the book. Making us look back and forward on things. What do we need to change? What do we need to just improve on? What is just as it should be? How do we change the things that need to be change..?

The deeper I got into the book, I realized that my faith needs to keep growing. That faith should never stop growing. I need to be more passionate.

Nothing is random, Right? Was it random that this is the book I choose from Booksneeze.com? I do not think it so, I was meant to read the words on these pages. I needed my eyes to be opened wider, this opened my hear and soul more also.

Prayer, I struggle with this. I do a general “hey dude (yes I call god dude) this is what I want to pray about. Ronnie talks about how this is what God wants from us. We are to challenge ourselves to change ourselves and to help change others.

I will continue to change each day. To pray with UMPH, as a dear friend said when he was alive. He found God shortly before he passed away. He really knew how to pray.. UMPH was it.

Thank you Ronnie for this book. You woke me up, in a different light. My eyes are brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment