Sunday, June 26, 2011

No He Can't How Barack obama is dismantling hope and change

This is the first political book I have ever read. What drew me to is was the title. Also it was the only one that was interesting enough to choose from on Booksneeze.com. This is the first book for this site that I have chosen.

What kept me reading was, what I believe is the truth. I enjoyed the format of the chapters.Each chapter explained a promise that was made and then broken.  It was easy for me, as a armature political reader. It is oblivious that Kevin is no fan of the president, for that matter neither am I. He made so many points about the things that have not and have been done. To me all in the race to hurt more Americans then to help. I really have no way to relate this to any other political book, I can say that I think it will get me into reading more. I would also recommend this book to a first timer reading a political book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment